Common reasons for playback issues and how to fix them
I am receiving error: DRM_Failed_License_Request
Fix: Refreshing usually fixes the issue.
I am receiving error: DRM_NO_KEY_SYSTEM
Fix: Ensure that you browser supports DRM and or make sure you're using an officially-supported HeheStreams device.
The stream is lagging or buffering
All of our streams come straight from enterprise content delivery networks. If your stream is performing poorly, please check the following:
- Any battery saver mode is turned off
- Your device has acceptable CPU and memory resources available
- Any unnecessary browser extensions are disabled except the HeheStreams browser extension. This includes ad blockers, tab suspenders, etc. (if applicable)
- Any VPNs are disabled
- Your internet is performant according to Fast.com and CloudHarmony Akamai Speed Test
- You are using a modern browser such as Google Chrome (recommended) (if applicable)
If you are unsure of what to do, or are still having issues, please stop by HeheStreams chat where a friendly member of our team can further troubleshoot with you. Any playback performance issues are usually resolved in just a matter of minutes. We've been doing this a while. :)